NB-IOT for Developers Training in Singapore and India
Most of today’s IoT connections are industrial. Industrial IoT (IoT) connections require Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) technologies to provide connectivity, coverage and subscription capabilities for low bandwidth applications. Although these requirements could be served by existing cellular networks, such networks may not be ideal. NB-IoT (Narrow Band IoT) technology offers a promising solution. NB-IoT allows IoT devices to operate over carrier networks such as GSM and “guard bands” between LTE channels. NB-IoT needs only 200kHz of bandwidth and can efficiently connect large numbers of endpoint devices (up to 50,000 per NB-IoT network cell). Its low power requirements makes it ideal for use in small, uncomplicated IoT gadgets such as smart parking, utilities and wearables.
- Identify the different components of NB-IoT and how to fit together to form an ecosystem.
- Understand and explain the security features built into NB-IoT devices.
- Develop a simple application to track NB-IoT devices.
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Learn about the various aspects of NB-IoT (also known as LTE Cat NB1) as they develop and deploy a sample NB-IoT based application.
- An understanding of IoT concepts
- Programming experience in any language
- General understanding of software and network security concepts
- 14 hours – 2 days
- The need for LPWA (Low Power Wide Area)
- Low power consumption, deep coverage, massive connections, easy deployment, network security &
reliability, lower component cost
- NB-IoT vs LoRaWAN vs Sigfox
Overview of NB-IoT Architecture
- Design, development, and deployment
- Security based on LTE mobile networks
NB-IoT Ecosystem and Industry Players
- Mobile operators, network infrastructure vendors, chipset suppliers, module vendors, systems
- Huawei, Ericsson, etc.
- Smart metering, smart cities, smart buildings, consumers, agriculture and environment
Quality of Service
- Licensed spectrum operation
- Security and reliability NB-IoT Security
- User identity confidentiality, entity authentication, data integrity, and mobile device identification
- LTE-M1 and NB-IoT
- Signal processing and power efficiency
- Huawei LiteOS for developers
NB-IoT Connectivity Modules
- Cellular connectivity
- Digital security
NB-IoT Network Devices
- Efficiently locating mobile “things”
Hands-on: Developing a Smart Tracker
- Building a simple location-based tracker
- External NB-IoT antennas
- Internal NB-IoT antennas
Hands-on: Expanding the Smart Tracker
- Enabling anti-theft functionality
NB-IoT Service Management Platforms
- Connecting, activating and managing devices securely
- API integration with existing systems
Hands-on: Managing a Fleet of Smart Trackers
- Testing, deploying, and managing multiple smart trackers
Online - Live Instructor Led training
Due to Covid - we dont engage classroom training till situations are ok
Please email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help
This course is designed , developed and delivered by Cloud Enabled Pte Ltd