Advanced Programming in C# Training in Singapore and India
This training course teaches the programming skills that are required for developers to create applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom, students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the Framework.
- Building new data types.
- Handling events.
- Programming the user interface.
- Accessing a database.
- Performing operations asynchronously.
- Integrating with unmanaged code.
- Creating custom attributes.
- Encrypting and decrypting data.
- Knowing advanced features.
- 5 Days
Module 1: Review of C# Syntax
This module reviews the core syntax and features of the C# programming language. It also provides an
introduction to the Visual Studio 2012 debugger.
- Overview of Writing Applications using C#
- Datatypes, Operators, and Expressions
Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
This module explains how to create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions. This module also
describes the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Creating and Invoking Methods
- Creating Overloaded Methods and Using Optional and Output Parameters
- Handling Exceptions
- Monitoring Applications
Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
This module describes how to implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical
desktop application, including using structures and enumerations, collections, and events.
- Implementing Structs and Enums
- Organizing Data into Collections
- Handling Events
Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
This module explains how to create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use
generic collections. This module also describes the differences between value types and reference
types in C#.
- Creating Classes
- Defining and Implementing Interfaces
- Implementing Type-safe Collections
Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
This module explains how to use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and extend a .NET Framework
class. This module also describes how to create generic classes and define extension methods.
- Creating Class Hierarchies
- Extending .NET Framework Classes
- Creating Generic Types
Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
This module explains how to read and write data by using file input/output (I/O) and streams, and how
to serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Reading and Writing Files
- Serializing and Deserializing Data
- Performing I/O Using Streams
Module 7: Accessing a Database
This module explains how to create and use an entity data model for accessing a database, and how to
use LINQ to query and update data.
- Creating and Using Entity Data Models
- Querying Data by Using LINQ
- Updating Data by Using LINQ
Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
This module explains how to use the types in the System.Net namespace, and WCF Data Services, to
query and modify remote data.
- Accessing Data Across the Web
- Accessing Data in the Cloud
Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
This module explains how to build and style a graphical user interface by using XAML. This module
also describes how to display data in a user interface by using data binding.
- Using XAML to Design a User Interface
- Binding Controls to Data
- Styling a User Interface
Module 10: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
This module explains how to encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Implementing Symmetric Encryption
- Implementing Asymmetric Encryption
Module 11: Advanced Topics
Module 11-1: Implicit Typing
Using anonymous data type
Module 11-2: Generic
Working with the type of data
Module 11-3: Attributes
Understanding the features in C#
Module 11-4: Reflection
Understanding the features in C#
Module 11-5: Delegates
Understanding the features of OOP in C#
Module 11-6: Lambda Expressions
Using lambda in C#
Module 11-7: Events
Understanding events handling in C#
Module 11-8: LINQ
Understanding Language Integrated Query
Module 12: Web
Module 12-1: ASP.Net
Module 12-2: .Net Framework and C#
Module 12-3: Q & A
Online - Live Instructor Led training
Due to Covid - we dont engage classroom training till situations are ok
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help
This course is designed , developed and delivered by Cloud Enabled Pte Ltd