Data Analysis with Pandas and Python Training in Singapore and India
Pandas is a Python package that provides data structures for working with structured (tabular, multidimensional, potentially heterogeneous) and time series data. On this course you will gain a fundamental understanding of Python Programming Language. Become a proficient Python programmer by learning along with skilled mentors. Learn how to search and navigate the tech documentation and efficiently handle errors and exceptions.
- Basic / intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software (common
- functions, vlookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Basic experience with the Python programming language
- Strong knowledge of data types (strings, integers, floating points, booleans) etc
- 14 hours – 2 days
Introduction to Python Programming
- What is Python?
- Why Python for Analysts?
- Basic Python operations
- Variable Types in Python
- Control Structures in Python
- Pillars of programming: Python built-in Data types
- Concept of mutability and behavior of different Data structures.
- Control flow statements: If, Elif and Else
- Definite and Indefinite loops: For and While loops
- Writing user-defined functions in Python
- Read and write Text files with python
- Learn how to manipulate data with Python
- Functions and Procedures
- Python lists, tuples and dictionaries.
Python as Object Oriented programming language
- Python classes, objects
- Python attributes and methods
Introduction to Jupyter
- Data analysis using python (numpy, pandas, series)
- Data visualisation using python libraries (ex; matplotlib, seaborn)
- Closing and Remarks
Online - Live Instructor Led training
Due to Covid - we dont engage classroom training till situations are ok
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help
This course is designed , developed and delivered by Cloud Enabled Pte Ltd