Mastering Kanban Project Management Training in Singapore and India
The objective of this course is to bring the participant to a level where he understands why and how the adoption of Agile and Kanban could benefit his current work. The participant is initiated to the vocabulary and best practices for Lean, Agile, Kanban and determines the right level of agility to start with, in relation to his Company/Department Business Model.
- How to build a Product Plan and explain the fundamentals behind it
- How to manage the Product Development using Kanban Project Management
- Explain the different Kanban Maturity level and make an assessment with the team
- The Product owner understand the Product Development Focus
- The Team understand and is able to use efficiently the Kanban Methodology to deliver a Product
- The Product Owner and the Team are able to conduct all Kanban meetings if relevant to the Team activity
- 14 hours - 2 days
- Mura, Muri, Muda & Common Sense
- Vision / Strategy / Product
- How a product is built?
- Role & Responsibilities of the Product Owner
- What is Agile?
- Agile Manifesto
- The Agile Umbrella
- Kanban Project Management
- What is Kanban ?
- Kanban versus Scrum
- Kanban Principles & Practices
- Project Planning
- What is a Feature?
- What are Epics, User Stories and Tasks
- How to Write a User Story?
- Features & Release Plan
- Roles in Kanban
- Kanban Board
- Kanban Meetings
- Kanban Maturity Model
- Kanban Tracking
Online - Live Instructor Led training
Due to Covid - we dont engage classroom training till situations are ok
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help
This course is designed , developed and delivered by Cloud Enabled Pte Ltd