Python Programming I and II Training in Singapore and India
In this course, application developers learn how to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to use GCP services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications.
Python continues to be a popular programming language, perhaps owing to its ability to get a lot of work done in few lines of code, and its versatility. Python is useful for developing custom software tools, applications, web services, and cloud applications. In this course, you’ll build upon your basic Python skills, learning more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming patterns, development of graphical user interfaces, data management, threading, unit testing, and creating and installing packages and executable applications.
- Set up Python and develop a simple application.
- Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Write conditional statements and loops.
- Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
- Manage files and directories through code.
- Deal with exceptions.
- Create object-oriented Python applications.
- Design and create a GUI.
- Store data in a database from Python applications.
- Communicate using client/server network protocols.
- Manage multiple processes with threading.
- Implement unit testing.
- Package an application for distribution.
This course can be useful to those that are new to programming. To ensure your success in the course, you should have at least a foundational knowledge of personal computer use.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with object-oriented programming and basic Python 2.7 or 3.x programming knowledge.
- 35 hours – 5 days
- Module 1: Setting Up Python and Developing a Simple Application
- Module 2: Processing Simple Data Types
- Module 3: Processing Data Structures
- Module 4: Writing Conditional Statements and Loops in Python
- Module 5: Structuring Code for Reuse
- Module 6: Writing Code to Process Files and Directories
- Module 7: Dealing with Exceptions
- Module 1: Using Object-Oriented Python
- Module 2: Creating a GUI
- Module 3: Using Databases
- Module 4: Network Programming
- Module 5: Managing Multiple Processes with Threading
- Module 6: Implementing Unit Testing
- Module 7: Packaging an Application for Distribution
Online - Live Instructor Led training
Due to Covid - we dont engage classroom training till situations are ok
Please email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help
This course is designed , developed and delivered by Cloud Enabled Pte Ltd