SysML Model Execution with HMI In MagicDraw Training in Singapore and India
This detailed hands-on training will show you how to effectively use the MagicDraw modeling environment of NoMagic / Dassault Systèmes, including the SysML profile and additional simulation modules through a complete case study.
- Cover the basic concepts of the SysML modeling language usable for the execution of models.
- Study the technologies deployed in the MAGICDRAW tool.
- Review the good practices of System Engineering Verification and Validation of models.
- Effectively use the MAGICDRAW tool from NoMagic through exercises, simulating with HMIs.
- Experience in systems engineering, previous experience with a modeling language such as UML or one of the associated tools is an asset.
- MagicDraw installed on a PC (preferred laptop) for one or two trainees with a license.
- 21 hours – 3 days
- System engineering reminders
- The Model Based System Engineering
Overview of SysML
- The 9 diagrams and … associated tables Reviewing an example
Reminders on MagicDraw Quick
- Overview of MagicDraw nice features
- Presentation of the case study
Execution of models
- Model validation: compliance rules
- Principles of Simulation with MagicDraw
- Executable diagrams
- Verification or Validation of the needs / Requirements?
- Presentation of an existing model: Central Locking
- Guided case study with MagicDraw by the trainer presentation of the case study Objectives, concepts and diagrams Before the simulation: quality of the static model (consistency)
- Open and closed loop
- The tools: animation, trace, breakpoints
Continuation of the case study
- Simulation profiles Interoperability (IMF, Simulink)
- What about the non-functional? Constraints, the parametric diagram
- Use of GUIs
- Questions & Answers
Online - Live Instructor Led training
Due to Covid - we dont engage classroom training till situations are ok
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help
This course is designed , developed and delivered by Cloud Enabled Pte Ltd